3D Architecture Animation Creator is a plugin which can help designers quickly create animations, specially for architecture growing animations. By using it, we can fast create position, rotation, scale, as well as visibility animations for several objects.
Key Features of Standard Version:
1) Generate position, rotation, scale and visibility animation.
2) Along the x, y, z direction generated animation.
3) Along the path generate animation.
4) Anti-direction generate animation.
5) Generated by random order.
6) Objects along the x, y, z direction or randomly generate position, rotation, scale animation.
7) Objects along World or Local Coordinate System generate position, rotation, scale animation.
8) Can point out start frame of animation, length of frames for every segment of the animation, length of internal frames between animation segments.
9) Internal and segment of animation generated randomly.
10) 3D Architecture Animation Creator can calculate position of the end frame.
11) Set the moving distance, rotating angle and percentage of scale.
12) Any combination of position, rotation, scale and visibility can create complex effect.
Key Features of Professional Version:
Besides all features of Standard Version it also include:
13) Control the speed of generation.
14) Set moving distance, rotating angle, percentage of scale, as well as turn on random options which can get numbers of distance, angle and percentage randomly.
15) Batch adjust Coordinate pivot of objects.
» version 1.2 - posted on 2008-02-03
EULA - End User License Agreement
3D ARCHITECTURE ANIMATION CREATOR - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
LICENSE GRANT. 3dbrother Solutions grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 30 days, after which time you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE's documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.